Which Currencies Can Bitwage Workers Receive As Outputs?
Bitwage users can choose to have payments disbursed via cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether, and USDC are available now) or bank outputs. Below is a list of the bank outputs available.
Bitwage can also receive cryptocurrencies and the first four bank currencies listed here for payroll funding. A complete list of can be found here.
- 🇺🇸 U.S. Dollars (ACH to domestic bank accounts only)
- 🇪🇺 Euros to 34 SEPA Zone countries (EURO Bank Deposit - SEPA Credit).
- 🇧🇷 Brazilian Real (BRL Bradesco, Caixa, Banco do Brasil Intra-Bank Transfer or TED Deposit 107)
- 🇬🇧 U.K. Great British Pound
- 🇲🇽 Mexican Pesos (SPEI bank transfer)
- 🇨🇱 Chilean Pesos (bank deposit)
- 🇺🇦 Ukraine Outputs (UAH Bank Card Deposit--personal only)
- 🇵🇭 Philippines Pesos (via coins.ph only)
- 🇮🇳 Indian Rupee (via Giottus only)