Which local currencies or digital currencies can be received as Outputs?
Bitwage users can choose to have payments disbursed via Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Ether), Stablecoins (DAI, USDC and cUSD) or bank outputs.
Bitwage can also receive cryptocurrencies and the first four bank currencies listed here for payroll funding.
Below is a list of the bank outputs available.
- 🇺🇸 U.S. Dollars (ACH to domestic bank accounts only)
- 🇪🇺 Euros to 34 SEPA Zone countries (EURO Bank Deposit - SEPA Credit).
- 🇨🇦 Canadian Dollars (local PAD only)
- 🇧🇷 Brazilian Real (BRL Bradesco, Caixa, Banco do Brasil Intra-Bank Transfer or TED Deposit 107)
- 🇬🇧 U.K. Great British Pound
- 🇲🇽 Mexican Pesos (SPEI bank transfer)
- 🇨🇱 Chilean Pesos (bank deposit)
- 🇺🇦 Ukraine Outputs (UAH Bank Card Deposit--personal only)
- 🇵🇭 Philippines Pesos (via coins.ph only)
- 🇮🇳 Indian Rupee (via Giottus only)