Which local currencies or digital currencies can be received as Outputs?
Bitwage users can choose to have payments disbursed via Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Ether), Stablecoins (DAI*, USDC and cUSD) or bank outputs.
(*DAI outputs could experience slippage and are not always exchanged at 1 DAI to 1 USD. Use USDC or CUSD to avoid slippage.)
Bitwage can also receive cryptocurrencies and the first four bank currencies listed here for payroll funding.
Below is a list of the bank outputs available.
- 🇺🇸 U.S. Dollars (ACH to domestic bank accounts only)
- 🇪🇺 Euros to 34 SEPA Zone countries (EURO Bank Deposit - SEPA Credit).
- 🇨🇦 Canadian Dollars (local PAD only)
- 🇦🇷 Argentinian Peso (ARS local bank transfer)
- 🇧🇷 Brazilian Real (BRL Bradesco, Caixa, Banco do Brasil Intra-Bank Transfer or TED Deposit 107)
- 🇬🇧 U.K. Great British Pound
- 🇲🇽 Mexican Pesos (SPEI bank transfer)
- 🇨🇱 Chilean Pesos (bank deposit)
- 🇺🇦 Ukraine Outputs (UAH Bank Card Deposit--personal only)
- 🇵🇭 Philippines Pesos (via coins.ph only)
- 🇮🇳 Indian Rupee (via Giottus only)