Which currencies can be sent to Bitwage to fund payrolls?
Bitwage offers a ton of flexibility both for employees receiving business payments from outside employers through the platform and employers on the Bitwage platform funding payrolls.
These are funding options for workers invoicing employers on Bitwage and the funding options for Bitwage employers to pay workers. Companies on the Bitwage platform can also fund with cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, and Ether), but payments will be denominated in one of the below currencies.
Currency Accounts & Funding Options:
- 🇺🇸 U.S. Dollars (ACH Credit, ACH Debit, Domestic Wire, International Wire, Credit Card)
- 🇪🇺 Euros (SEPA Credit, SEPA Urgent, SWIFT, Credit Card).
- 🇧🇷 Brazilian Real (TED, SWIFT, Credit Card)
- 🇬🇧 U.K. Great British Pound (Faster Payments, BACS, CHAPS, SWIFT, Credit Card)
- 🇨🇦 CAD (SWIFT, Credit Card, direct deposit not available)