Setting Allocations For Internal or External Employers
Set your allocations i.e. how you want to get paid from your Employer/Clients
Go to Bank Accounts and Wallets to get started.
Adding Bank Accounts:
1. Click the + Add blue button:
2. Select a country:
3. Input your bank details to move forward when ready:
4. By typing your 2FA code details are verified.
5. Add a tag to the recently added bank account if desired:
6 . After clicking the Edit Allocations blue button on the right, set percentages by dragging the small triangle that points downwards so that corresponding bank accounts can be selected.
Adding a Crypto Wallet:
1. Click the + Add icon under Your Crypto Wallets:
2. Select token:
3. Input a Single Address or an Address List for enhanced security:
4. After hitting Next you will be prompted to enter 2FA code for verification:
5. Include tags to the crypto wallet address added:
6 . After clicking the Edit Allocations blue button on the right, set percentages by dragging the small triangle that points downwards to select the wallet address.