This article lets you know what to expect during the sign-up process and the stages you will be going through in order to set up account and get paid!
How do I get started?
- Sign-Up and create user profile: Secure your account by verifying your email and SMS.
- Get Onboarded. During onboarding we'll ask for your employment type and ID verification for our compliance process. Once your information is verified, you'll be officially approved to use Bitwage!
- Set up your account: This is when you let Bitwage know who will be paying you and where you want your money sent!
- Send bank details to employer/clients: Once that's done employees will send updated bank details to their employers and contractors can generate invoices for their clients.
- And that's it! You're now ready to get paid on Bitwage.
How long does sign-up take?
- From Sign-Up to being ready to Payment Ready can take 10-15 minutes if all materials are on hand
What do I need to sign-up?
- Government issued ID
- Valid Tax ID