Bitwage users can choose to have payments disbursed via Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Ether), Stablecoins (DAI*, USDC on Stellar or Ethereum, and cUSD) or bank outputs.
(*DAI outputs could experience slippage and are not always exchanged at 1 DAI to 1 USD. Use USDC or CUSD to avoid slippage.)
Bitwage can also receive cryptocurrencies and the first five bank currencies listed here for payroll funding.
Below is a list of the bank outputs available.
- 🇺🇸 U.S. Dollars (ACH to domestic bank accounts only)
- 🇪🇺 Euros to 34 SEPA Zone countries (EURO Bank Deposit - SEPA Credit).
- 🇨🇦 Canadian Dollars (local PAD only)
- 🇧🇷 Brazilian Real (BRL Bradesco, Caixa, Banco do Brasil Intra-Bank Transfer or TED Deposit 107)
- 🇬🇧 U.K. Great British Pound
- 🇦🇷 Argentinian Peso (ARS local bank transfer, minimum $1,000 per transfer)
- 🇲🇽 Mexican Pesos (SPEI bank transfer)
- 🇵🇭 Philippines Pesos
- 🇮🇳 Indian Rupee (via Giottus only)